Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My life is so crazy!

If I have learned anything in the last week its that you just never know what can happen to you. Last Monday a guy named Sam texted me and asked me out on a date. I was like why not? So we decided to go out the next night. He took me to the 9 Iron Grill out at the Golf Course which just happens to be the nicest restraunt in town. We had a great time! We have alot in common and we just talked and talked and talked. Which is great because I was so afraid we were going to have nothing to talk about and we would just sit there and stare at each other. It wasn't like that though. We both had alot to say.
After dinner he asked if I was sick of him yet or if I wanted to go see a movie. So we went and saw UP in 3D. It was way cuute. Def one I will prolly buy when it comes out. Well the whole night he was a perfect gentleman. He opened all the doors for me. Car doors and doors to the buildings. He paid for dinner and then he paid for the movie and drinks and popcorn. It was awesome. On the way home he told me he'd had a good time and would like to take me out again. I told him I'd like that.
He also text me the next morning and told me he had a great time and really enjoys talking to me. We were gonna hang out in the days following but some things came up. So we ended up hanging out Friday evening. And pretty much every hour we could since then. By Sunday we are a couple. Not sure what exact day that happned lol but it did.
He treats me soooooo well. I guess I'd been treated bad for so long I had forgotten there were guys out there who might actually like me and enjoy my company. He makes me feel amazing! Sexy, beautiful, smart, and so many other things! He tells me he enjoys spending time with me. I'm pretty sure hes telling the truth cause he texts me all day through work and then we get together as soon as both of us are off work.
Its really hard to believe how fast this has all happned. We have only been dating a week! And yet. . . I love him. I know that sounds soo crazy. Sometimes it sounds crazy to me to. But I do. I love him. And he loves me. Sometimes I'm convinced we are both just crazy but if thats the case who wants to be sane? I love him! He makes me laugh. He likes to watch cute kid movies as much as I do. He gets teary eyed during chick flicks. Isn't that just the cutest thing? He is LDS but he isn't Peter Priesthood. We both have things in our past we arent proud of but we have total honesty and no judgement. He makes me want to stand on the rooftops and scream, "I love Samuel Thomas Brauer!" He doesn't roll his eyes at me when I want to show him my scrapbook pages.
He is a butthead once and a while though. LOL To tell his mom he was dating me he did this: He was talking to her about his dad's fathers day present and then right before he goes he says, "Hey Mom, there is someone who wants to talk to you." and then he freaking hands the phone to me! With no introduction! ACK! She seems like a cool lady though. He told me hes in trouble now cause he thinks that we will get on great. I asked him why he was in trouble cause of that. He told me its because now if he screws up his Mom will kill him. LOL Thats great. Maybe I'll have to put him on the phone with my mom. LOL But since they are going to be here for my bday I guess I will just let him talk to them when he meets them. anyways! I gots to go back to work. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Brook, I'm so happy for you! I really hope this works out for you, and that this guy is everything you have been looking for. Make sure to post some pictures of ya'll really soon. I have to check this fella out. Love you!

    ReplyDelete